- Fun, Compassionate, Dynamic and Funny
- Personalized, Professional Counselor and Life Coach
- Board Certified Professional Counselor: American Psychiatric Association
- Clinical Member: American Psychological Association
- Member: American Psychiatric Association (membership is only offered to non-psychiatrists who have been published in the DSM or the APA's peer-reviewed journals)
- Currently obtaining his Ph.D at Walden University
- Fluent in Both English and Spanish
- Life Transitions (Starting a New Career, Loss and Grief etc.)
- Troubled Adolescents / Bullying
Jeff has been a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist in multiple states (CA included) for many years and has successfully passed both the California and the National MFT Examinations for Licensure. As Jeff pursues his PhD in Counseling he is broadening his practice and has moved away from traditional marriage and family psychotherapy to include a more holistic approach with each client, including more life coaching, career coaching, and doing more research in the fields that I feel are most important to study in order to best serve my clients and so I do not work under the supervision of a any Master's-level supervisory board in the State of California. It is important that every client chooses the right mental health professional for them so always check out your mental health professional's credentials before you start sessions with them. It is part of your right as a client to have true informed consent! So make sure you do it if you feel that is important to you!! :)
"San Diego's Cool Counselor", "A Cool Counselor in SD", and "The Trouble With Fabulous" are all trademarks of Larsen Consulting, Inc. All rights reserved.
Jeff has been helping individuals and corporations achieve their goals for more than 15 years. Due to the high demand for Jeff's services, Jeff's appointment times tend to fill up very fast. Call today for a free consultation and I will do my best to work you in.